As you might have heard, The Drawing Room is currently working on renovations to a new location so local artists and designers will have a place to create, gather, and engage! In case you are wondering, the building currently looks a little like this:
You can see we have some work to do. While everyone is very excited about the project and we have lots of momentum, we have very little funds. If you have any of the following skills, please don't hesitate to let us know in what capacity you may be able to help between now and October.
• the structural, mechanical, and electrical varieties
• steel stud framing for the interior walls
• Help with wiring, installing outlets, and light fixtures
• install gas lines for furnace and hot water tank
• rough-in bathroom fixtures and sinks
• install toilets, sinks, etc
• install, tape and mud drywall
• sand and paint walls and ceiling
General Labour (Now through October)
• Light demolition
• assistance with all areas
• clean up
• patio build
Email email@example.com or sign up here to get involved.