Volunteers needed for a Demolition Festival this weekend! Bring your boombox, work boots and some beers this Saturday, June 28 and Sunday, June 29 from 10 am to 6 pm.
The demolition of the new space is coming along and we've made great progress so far. With your help, we hope to do a little more work inside.
Let us know if you can throw your weight behind any of these:
• Remove light fixtures and diffusers from ceiling
• Take down acrylic panels from ceiling
• Remove drywall from ceiling
• Remove tile from the floor
• Expose brick wall
• Pull nails and reclaim lumber
• Sort debris into recyclable and non-recyclable materials
• Filling up the dumpster
Please bring the following, if you have:
• refillable water bottle
• work gloves
• Safety glasses
• heavy soled and closed toe shoes at minimum
• Good dust mask or respirator
Here are a few things on our wish list:
• Truck or van - check!
• A-frame ladder or scaffolding - check!
• Flat pry bars
• Carpenters hammers - check!
• More volunteers! Keep those contacts coming!
Email email@example.com for more information or to RSVP, go to the facebook event.